Every time I open a meeting on a calendar it resends the invitation, how can I stop this?

I

iMore Question

Every time I open a meeting on a calendar it resends the invitation

No further details. I just don't want it doing this.

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Every time I open a meeting on a calendar it resends the invitation

Need way, way, way more details.

What device?
What OS version?
What calendar app?
What email service?

ctmurphy12385

Oct 11, 2016
Visit site
Re: Every time I open a meeting on a calendar it resends the invitation

Switchbeach,

This post is the only one I can find that seems to describe my issue. So in the hopes that you are still keeping an eye on this thread I am going ask for some help.

I have 2 users that every time they open an existing calendar event on their iPhone it sends the invite again even though the attendee has already accepted the event.

To elaborate:
Both users are using Exchange through Office 365 Hybrid environment.
Both users are only having this issue when communicating with 1 attendee yet with many different scheduled events.
The attendee is on a different domain
The attendee is the only one invited to the event. (There are a few forums saying to make sure the organizer is not also an attendee in the invite. Checked that)
Both users are using iOS 10.0.1 on iPhone 7's. (The issue followed them from their previous iPhone 6's using 9.3.5)
The issue does not occur when the event is opened in Outlook 2013/16 or when they log into portal.office.com.
They are using the stock calendar app on iOS.

I have tried:
Removed and re-added the accounts on both devices. Issue still occurs.
Ran Outlook with the switches /cleansniff /cleanreminders /cleandmrecords
Tried to replicate the issue. (I have an email account on both domains) I cannot seem to get it to resend to me after I accept the original.

Please let me know if there is more information that would help! Thank you to anyone keeping an eye on this!!

-Frustrated

ctmurphy12385

Oct 11, 2016
Visit site
Ya I am out of ideas. I even collected her phone and backed it up and did a full restore hoping it was something in iOS that was causing the problem. Nope. I am starting to think this may be an issue on the attendee's domain but we communicate with people from that same domain ALL the time and this is the first I have heard of this issue.