Why can't I change my screen lock time on my iphone
My screen saver is locked on 30 seconds.. How do I fix it
- 05-24-2016, 07:18 PM #2iMore Elite
- 2,170 Posts
Re: Why can't I change my screen lock time on my iphone
Assuming you are going to Settings > General > Auto Lock ....
Have you tried rebooting the device by holding the Power Button and the Home Button until you get the Apple logo?
Is the device owned and controlled by an employer or other third party?
How long have you had the device? Have you ever been able to change this setting? What iOS version is on the device?
- 05-24-2016, 07:32 PM #3
- 38,501 Posts
- 05-24-2016, 08:11 PM #4
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 05-28-2016, 04:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2016, 06:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2016, 05:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-24-2016, 05:19 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2016, 04:12 PM