I need recommendations for wireless printer?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I need recommendations for wireless printer

I'm looking for a printer to use with our iPhones, iPads and my husband?s laptop. My iPhone is a 6s, my husbands is a 5. We both have iPad 2's.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I have a Canon MX922 but man the thing eats ink, particularly during "maintenance". I've heard good things about Brother printers, and they don't use as much ink according to the reviews I've read. That's probably the route I'll go next time.

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I use the HP M252dw LaserJet Pro. It typically runs about $225 - $250. Works great wirelessly from all my iOS devices and my laptop computers. Cartridges last a long time.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
You are DEFINITELY going to want a printer that is AirPrint enabled. It offers a completely seamless experience with iOS printing. Otherwise you'll be stuck using a third-party app for printing which, in my experience, is inconvenient at best. A list of AirPlay-enabled printers can be found here.

For great color printing I'd stick with HP. I especially like how the print heads are attached to the cartridges. You get a fresh print head every time you swap out a cartridge. That's been my experience, unless HP has changed that.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
You are DEFINITELY going to want a printer that is AirPrint enabled. It offers a completely seamless experience with iOS printing. Otherwise you'll be stuck using a third-party app for printing which, in my experience, is inconvenient at best. A list of AirPlay-enabled printers can be found here.

For great color printing I'd stick with HP. I especially like how the print heads are attached to the cartridges. You get a fresh print head every time you swap out a cartridge. That's been my experience, unless HP has changed that.

Good info DB
Tks

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

Thank you so much for this information. It's the kind of information that I was looking for!

May 24, 2016
Visit site
My wife bought me the Smartphone Photo Cube last year and it really is excellent. It doesn't require a pc and is so convenient when we want to quickly print a few snaps of the kids etc. It is a little ink-heavy though so you have been warned!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711