So this is very strange to me and it just started a few days ago. I randomly get ads that play on my phone in the background. When they begin to play it causes my phone to become unresponsive. When it happens I immediately Reset the phone with home and power button. I'm jailbroken on 9.0.2 and ive never encountered this kind of issue before. Am i being hacked? Should I just update my phone and lose my jailbreak?
    05-13-2016 06:26 PM
    Whether you're being "hacked", I doubt it. Could you possibly have installed adware? Yes. Should you update your iPhone and lose your jailbreak? That's up to you. If it were me, I would have already restored my iPhone and set it up as new....
    05-13-2016 06:51 PM
    If you're considering restoring I would set up an account and consult the Jailbreak subforum on iMore. There's usually more to it and I'd hate for your iPhone to be bricked.
    05-13-2016 07:07 PM
    wait you too? i'm having the same problem, i swear i thought it was just me as a google search didn't come up with anything. i have a iphone 6 on ios 9.0.2 jailbroken as well, mine only started about yesterday. i keep getting the mobile strike ad playing randomly. from there, phone is completely unresponsive and i have to reset as well. if someone has a fix, that would be completely appreciated
    05-13-2016 11:32 PM
    credits to the guy here in reddit who figured it out. supposedly it's xmod that is causing the problem

https://www.reddit.com/r/jailbreak/c...reezes_iphone/
    jwaves likes this.
    05-13-2016 11:39 PM
    credits to the guy here in reddit who figured it out. supposedly it's xmod that is causing the problem

https://www.reddit.com/r/jailbreak/c...reezes_iphone/
    thanks for finding this bro! i was about restore and lose my jailbreak decided to play it safe and use icleaner to turn off all my tweaks and figure which it was that way. But thanks this saved me alot of time
    05-15-2016 10:49 AM
    you saved my life, i've been deleting apps that i suspect, i thought i was the only one.
    THAAAAANKS A LOOOOT
    08-30-2016 03:59 PM
    So this is very strange to me and it just started a few days ago. I randomly get ads that play on my phone in the background. When they begin to play it causes my phone to become unresponsive. When it happens I immediately Reset the phone with home and power button. I'm jailbroken on 9.0.2 and ive never encountered this kind of issue before. Am i being hacked? Should I just update my phone and lose my jailbreak?

This happens to me j used the pp jailbreak and it doesn't happen that much but it woke me up once my advice is don't reset but respring it a few times with the winter board and also make sure everything's up to date
    It will probably still happen but a lot less if that doesn't help delete and reinstall Pokemon go if you have it also you can install crash reporter or Cydia eraser, Cydia eraser will brand new reset your phone but it will NOT UPDATE.
    09-18-2016 08:14 PM
    **** xmodgames. It's pieces of **** like this that ruin the jailbreak community. PLEASE...Saurik do something about these idiots
    09-20-2016 02:45 PM