- 2,214 Posts
I'm English, and live in the US. Currently all my iOS devices are set to US English.
Within Settings \ General, I set a language to English UK, yet typing the word colour still gave me the word without the letter U. I even reset the keyboard.
What am I missing here? In addition I even tried setting the device language and the region language to English UK. Didn't seem to help.
- 05-12-2016, 04:26 AM #2
- 05-12-2016, 05:22 AM #3
- 7,796 Posts
1. Go into Settings > General > Keyboard and turn off Auto-Correction and Check Spelling.
2. With those off, tap on Keyboards and verify that your keyboard is English (UK). If it is, tap Add New Keyboard and change it to English (Australia) and then restart your device.
3. After restarting your device, go back into Settings > General > Keyboard and change your keyboard back to English (UK) and turn Auto-Correction and Check Spelling back on.
- 05-12-2016, 01:20 PM #5
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-12-2016, 04:58 PM
- By alojack in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-12-2016, 04:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2016, 08:35 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2016, 06:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-10-2016, 08:07 PM