my AOL account was hacked, changed password, now cannot log into AOL email
after changing password on AOL and adding 2 authentication i now cannot get into AOL emails on any device. Tells me unable to verify acct name/password or name or password for map.aol.com is incorrect.
Changed password on all devices prior to trying to access and would not accept new password.
phone, iPad, kindle all cannot get into AOL now that password has changed. only way to access is to be on desktop and log into AOL directly and it accepts new password
- Best AnswerMay 11 2016 | 2:55 pm EDT
Did you change it in Settings > Mail, Contacts and Calendar > AOL > delete account > add new AOL account.
- 05-11-2016, 02:55 PM #2
- By Annie_i6s in forum Photography and VideographyReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2016, 06:09 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2016, 11:37 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2016, 10:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2016, 10:10 AM