How do you take log sheet on a Excel file and open as a template that you can reuse and type on?

I

iMore Question

How do you take log sheet on a excel file and open as a template that you can reuse and type on

I have a paper log sheet that's printed from an excel file. I want to find a way to make a template of it on the iPad Pro and be able to type on it ,save it and use it each day

bobsgolf

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
Re: How do you take log sheet on a excel file and open as a template that you can reuse and type on

I have a paper log sheet that's printed from an excel file. I want to find a way to make a template of it on the iPad Pro and be able to type on it ,save it and use it each day

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: How do you take log sheet on a excel file and open as a template that you can reuse and type on

Excel on iOS does not have a "Save As..." function that would allow you to save a spreadsheet as a "template" file.

However, you most certainly can re-create the document in Excel on your iPad and then use it each day. Just be sure to copy it to a new file each day if keeping a copy of each day's file is important to you.

It would also be easier if you could get hold of the original Excel file. Otherwise, you will need to re-create the file from scratch.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2