How to minimize a document for printing
I want to print a document in Text Edit for my wallet.
- Best AnswerMay 03 2016 | 3:27 pm EDT
- 05-03-2016, 03:27 PM #2
Re: How do I minimize a document for printing?
Welcome to iMore!
Here is how I do it. Once I have the document all done in Text Edit, I go to File>Export as PDF, and save the PDF to my desktop. From there I open the PDF in Preview and hit CMD+P. This will open the printing dialogue box. From within the printing dialogue box you will have the option to scale it down to what you need. One you set it just hit print.
- By TrofeoLover in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 05-03-2016, 04:33 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-03-2016, 01:14 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-03-2016, 09:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-03-2016, 09:12 AM