sending gigabyte video through the internet
I have a 12-minute video that is 1.55 gigs in size. I want to export that video onto Dropbox or some transfer app to send to a relative via internet. How can I do t his?
- 04-23-2016, 10:23 AM #2
- 4,118 Posts
Re: sending gigabyte video through the internet
Welcome to iMore!
Google Drive or Dropbox will do it for you.I prefer Google Drive personally because I like how it works. With Google Drive, you upload the video and send a link to the recipient. They then follow the link and download it.
- 04-23-2016, 10:26 AM #3
- By mtukhi123 in forum iPad 3Replies: 3Last Post: 04-23-2016, 02:42 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-23-2016, 12:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2016, 09:05 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2016, 09:40 PM
- By Janet Sisson in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2016, 05:12 PM