do family members need their own apple ID for my music family membership
Im trying to set up the family my music membership. My daughter and I have the same Apple ID. Does she need to create her own Apple ID?
- Best AnswerApr 24 2016 | 4:24 pm EDT
Yes, you and your daughter need your own Apple ID.
- 04-22-2016, 07:31 PM #2
- 2,485 Posts
Re: do family members need their own apple ID for my music family membership
If you have separate ids, set up Family Share. Then if you subscribe to Apple Music's family plan, everyone on the family share will be able to use it. We have five in our family and all have different ids and all use the same Apple Music subscription.
- 04-24-2016, 04:24 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-23-2016, 12:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2016, 09:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2016, 07:14 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2016, 06:51 PM