can i print a playlist
I would like to print the names of the songs, artists and time for every song in the playlist. I did this in the past but don't know how to do it now with the newer version of Itunes
- 04-18-2016, 05:12 PM #2iMore Specialist
- 1,345 Posts
Re: can i print a playlist
Welcome to iMore!
I'm using a Windows version of iTunes, so I don't know if looks the same for the OS X version.
Open iTunes and up at the top click on the music symbol. From there at the top center of the screen click on Playlists and choose the one you want from the left side of the iTunes screen. Now up at the top left click on File and then Print. Choose Song Listing and then adjust the Page Setup if you need to. Click OK and follow the prompts from your printer.
- 04-21-2016, 09:26 AM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-18-2016, 03:53 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-18-2016, 03:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-18-2016, 06:28 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-18-2016, 02:24 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-18-2016, 02:18 AM