Don't know which one to buy, iPhone SE or 6s?

I

iMore Question

Dont know which one to buy, iPhone SE or 6s

My current phone is iPhone 4 and ive had it since its release, but now its time to move on. Do you think that the move from 3.5 inch screen to 4.7 inch would be too huge? And also I like the SE's design more than 6s since SE looks almost like the classic iPhone 4 :) and btw, I apologize my bad English but hope you understand

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Re: Dont know which one to buy, iPhone SE or 6s

Welcome to iMore!

It sounds like you would prefer the new SE to the 6s. Of course, it's totally a matter of personal preference so only you can really decide what you need or like.

Good luck with your decision... either one will be a nice upgrade for you. :)

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site

I guess it honestly depends on how you feel about the larger screen. The 5SE has a larger screen than you currently have but not by much. The iPhone 6 is quite a size difference and would probably take some getting used to. Have you been to an Apple Store to compare the two against your current iPhone? If not, it's definitely worth doing as I reckon you'll know which one you want afterwards.

johndill17

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site

I guess it honestly depends on how you feel about the larger screen. The 5SE has a larger screen than you currently have but not by much. The iPhone 6 is quite a size difference and would probably take some getting used to. Have you been to an Apple Store to compare the two against your current iPhone? If not, it's definitely worth doing as I reckon you'll know which one you want afterwards.

Agreed. I think you need to physically interact with them, if you can, before making your choice and spending the money. Take the opportunity to hold each in your hand and maybe type up a note on each. Maybe put each one in the pocket you like to carry your phone in.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site

I agree with those above, I would recommend a trip to the Apple Store to see the devices in person. Personally I prefer the iPhone 6s over the iPhone SE, however that's the beautiful thing that Apple has done, created 3 different screen sized current generation phones.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2