- iMore Nanite
- 8 Posts
iPhone with PC as opposed to Mac?
Considering an iPhone as my next phone. Long story, but I've only had Android phones so far. I have a PC though, and not a Mac. Will that affect anything? I've heard some Android users have challenges, and in some cases better experiences using their Android phone with a Mac. But I've never heard it the other way. I know iTunes is available on PC. Is that all I need? Is there anything I'll miss out on by not having a Mac?
For example, I've read that you can send texts from OS X. Is that something I'll miss out on entirely for having a Windows PC? It's a feature that is available to me through a few different apps on Android now, but I really don't use it, so I would not be upset to learn that this is a feature I'd miss out on. But are there others?
- 04-15-2016, 03:27 AM #2iMore Pro
- 576 Posts
Re: iPhone with PC as opposed to Mac?
you can use your iPhone with a PC without any problem. iTunes is available for PC and even iCloud services are available on Windows.
the integration with a Mac surely is better, especially when cross platform services are involved.
- By latinatwix28 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 13Last Post: 05-18-2016, 12:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2016, 12:42 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2016, 10:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2016, 09:35 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2016, 08:00 PM