Changing SIM card when changing countries
In Spain I purchased a SIM card. They said when get to France SIM card would not work. I'm in France, where i stay has wifi and my phone works, why do I need to change SIM cards?
- 04-12-2016, 02:52 AM #2iMore Pro
- 577 Posts
Re: Changing SIM card when changing countries
Are you european ?
In UE carriers have an agreement for international roaming (with fixed prices for something like SMS), so your spanish SIM will work just fine in France (or Italy, or Germany....).
The problem is the price for calls and data usage, quite high under roaming. It depends by the carrier.
If you are going to stay for a while in a foreign country, the best option is a local SIM, unless you have a very good deal for roaming usage with your carrier.
- 04-13-2016, 05:57 PM #3
- 04-14-2016, 02:55 AM #4
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 04-22-2016, 10:48 PM
- By libra89 in forum iPhoneReplies: 5Last Post: 04-21-2016, 12:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2016, 02:11 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2016, 10:53 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2016, 07:10 AM