the cellular data and wifi is not working on my iphone 6
my phone was working fine then suddenly my phone would not connect to the internet not on cellular data or wifi. Google chrome seems to be working fine both on wifi and cellular data it opens up every website, but when i try to open safari or whatsapp or instagram or snapchat nothing not even the weather app nothing connects only google chrome seems to work. I connected my other phone to the wifi and there is nothing wrong with the wifi.
my iphone software is 8.3 and i really wish not to update.
can somebody please help me and tell me that they had the same problem so i dont go crazy!!!
- 04-11-2016, 03:14 PM #2
- 25,087 Posts
Re: the cellular data and wifi is not working on my iphone 6
Welcome to iMore! Be sure cellular and wifi are enabled. If they are, try Reset Network Settings.
Reset Network Settings Settings>General>Reset>Tap Reset Network Settings. You may need to enter your wifi passcode back in afterwards.
Let us know if it works or not.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 04-22-2016, 10:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2016, 03:14 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2016, 02:19 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2016, 02:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2016, 02:11 PM