somehow my NOTES were deleted - is there anyway i can get them back?
earlier today i looked at one of my notes to get some info. later when i looked at another note i saw that the details of the note had bee replaced by the details in the earlier note i looked at. then i looked at all my notes and all of them had been replaced by the earlier note!! i then decided to switch my phone off and back on to maybe correct the error. to my horror all my notes were deleted and my notepad is completely blank! please help!!
- 04-11-2016, 11:26 AM #2
- 25,019 Posts
Re: somehow my NOTES were deleted - is there anyway i can get them back?
Welcome to iMore! Sometimes they're in an email folder. Do you have an email account associated with Notes? Like Gmail? If so, go to Settings > Mail,Contacts and Calendar > email account > Toggle OFF Notes. Then go to the stock Mail app and check that emails Notes folder. See if your notes are there. They didn't just delete by themselves.
Notes [GUIDE] How To Find And Not Lose Notes.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2016, 06:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2016, 09:23 AM
- By babah bangi in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-12-2016, 12:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-11-2016, 08:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2016, 09:12 AM