Can I add my old cds to the iphone? And what about old cassette tapes? (Sorry!)
I'm old! But keen.
- 04-05-2016, 06:28 AM #2iMore Intermediate
- 122 Posts
Re: Can I add my old cds to the iphone? And what about old cassette tapes? (Sorry!)
You can rip your CDs into your computer and put them on your iPhone, you will require iTunes to put your music on your iPhone and you can use iTunes to rip your music on to your PC, you can rip as mp3., or as apple format, both will play, then load your music into iTunes, you can drag n drop if you wish, then put the mp3.s on to your phone, to go through whole procedure here is quite long, using good old google will help, like "how do I get music on to my iPhone" and you will have the information in front of you, as for tapes you will need further equipment.
- 04-06-2016, 05:21 AM #3
- By chagizbaluch in forum iPad Pro (9.7-inch)Replies: 6Last Post: 04-08-2016, 05:42 AM
- By lesterquilaman in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2016, 01:42 AM
- By lesterquilaman in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 04-05-2016, 02:42 PM
- By broskaphorous in forum GamingReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2016, 01:47 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2016, 01:00 AM