I installed an Apple update, now my ipad screen is blank. What can I do?
An IOS update installed; now I have nothing. I do have a light on the screen but nothing else.
- 04-14-2016, 05:55 AM #2iMore Elite
- 2,761 Posts
Re: I installed an Apple update, now my iPad screen is blank. What can I do?
Hi and welcome to iMore. Here's a few questions and a couple of things you can try that might help us to get to the bottom of the issue.
Firstly, what iPad model is it? When you say a light on your screen, what exactly do you mean?
What happens when you connect it to iTunes on your computer? Have you tried turning it off and on again or resetting by holding down the power button and the home button and not letting go of them until the Apple logo appears?
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone SEReplies: 5Last Post: 04-16-2016, 11:44 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2016, 08:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2016, 08:37 PM
- By Jean Edwards in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 04-04-2016, 08:17 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2016, 08:00 PM