04-03-2016 11:33 PM
Yes you can. Under settings look for your facetime settings and change the apple ID for facetime. I had the same situation, I just went in, made a new apple ID with an apple email (didn't have another one) and set it up for face time. Works flawlessly. Not sure on the exact terminology but that is a basic idea. I know it works.
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2016, 07:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 04-04-2016, 06:58 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-03-2016, 07:42 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2016, 07:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2016, 07:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD