Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default Can i have multipy facetime account when all my apple products are syncronise

I have an ipad and iphone. But account is sync, could I facetime from iphone to Ipad using a different factime account?
  2. Best Answer

Yes you can. Under settings look for your facetime settings and change the apple ID for facetime. I had the same situation, I just went in, made a new apple ID with an apple email (didn't have another one) and set it up for face time. Works flawlessly. Not sure on the exact terminology but that is a basic idea. I know it works.

iMore Nanite

Default Re: Can i have multipy facetime account when all my apple products are syncronise

Yes you can. Under settings look for your facetime settings and change the apple ID for facetime. I had the same situation, I just went in, made a new apple ID with an apple email (didn't have another one) and set it up for face time. Works flawlessly. Not sure on the exact terminology but that is a basic idea. I know it works.