how does one transfer music from iPad to Macbook?
I would like my music library on my iPad available on my Macbook.
- 04-02-2016, 06:04 AM #2iMore Nanite
- 3 Posts
Re: how does one transfer music from iPad to Macbook?
don't you just plug in your ipad to your macbook and it will automatically prompt you to conenct and transfer/sync the data?
also if your music is already in your library it should be on your itunes already so you only have to log into your apple account on your mac and sync away
- 06-28-2016, 02:13 AM #3
- 06-30-2016, 02:36 AM #4
- By obditmotn in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 3Last Post: 04-02-2016, 01:24 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2016, 05:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2016, 01:56 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iMessageReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2016, 10:58 PM
Adding Apple Music albums when off line can't get album cuts to play one after another automatically?By iMore Question in forum Apple MusicReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2016, 10:31 PM