Help buying used macbook!
I'm new here I'm sure if I should ask for help here but I'm going to try .
Im going to by used MacBook Pro mid 2012 i7, 2.9, 4000, 8gb ram ,500gb, (it was bought at 2014/06, it has 308 cycles). Price: 979$ / 860€
It's a good deal ? Thanks for opinions/support
- 04-01-2016, 08:31 PM #2
- 4,149 Posts
Re: Help buying used macbook!
Welcome to iMore!
That is not a good deal. For that machine, it should be in the $750-800 range. Just because it was bought in 2014 does not change the fact that it is a 2012 MBP and is 2012 technology. If it had warranty left and was minimum a 512GB SSD, then it might be worth it. Even better if it was a 1TB SSD. The drive in it now is not a fast drive compared to an SSD. Do not get me wrong, it is a good machine and will do a great job. Does it included everything that came with it, not that it will make it worth more. Is it in mint condition? Cycles are alright but nothing to write home about.
Personally I would keep looking as there are many better deals around to be had.
- 04-01-2016, 08:42 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum MacBook AirReplies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2016, 10:04 AM
- By Jeff Mendoza1 in forum iPhone SEReplies: 11Last Post: 04-06-2016, 02:03 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2016, 02:53 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2016, 06:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-01-2016, 02:55 PM