Why doesn't my itouch like my apple id?
I had a apple id on my itouch 5 and changed it and it's now logged out because of the update. It has the right password and apple id but the itouch won't take it. Apple won't reset it and look up the password until we have proof that we bought the itouch which means we need the reciet from 2 years ago.... Help
- 04-01-2016, 04:57 PM #2
- 38,444 Posts
Re: Why doesn't my itouch like my apple id?
I'm going to assume you mean the "iPod Touch". An update should not have logged you out of the device. Still, if you're unable to recall your own passcode or recover it using Apple's retrieval option, there is nothing that any of us can do for you regarding this matter.
- By basolo3977 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 24Last Post: 04-06-2016, 04:45 AM
- By DevinNJ in forum iPhone SEReplies: 20Last Post: 04-04-2016, 08:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 6Last Post: 04-03-2016, 11:22 PM
- By basolo3977 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-01-2016, 06:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 04-01-2016, 05:47 PM