What do people use for email?

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
I only wish the stock one had faster search and better order. The current search functions and the result can be puzzling at times.

stayawayfromthey

Mar 11, 2016
Visit site
I use Gmail accounts for the most part in Spark. It's nice that ever since Mailbox was announced to be closing, apps like Spark, AirMail, and PolyMail have appeared.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I use the stock email app. It satisfies all my requirements in a mail application. I've tried Gmail and Hotmail. But I prefer one app for all my emails.

Jake Malone

May 24, 2015
Visit site
I must be the oddball of the group. I can't stand the Apple mail app. I really feel it is terrible. It always wants to download every message to my device/computer and I don't want all that crap on my computer/device. I have never been able to stop it no matter the settings. I don't use any email apps on any device as a general rule. I do have the Gmail app on my iPhone, but only use it when absolutely necessary.

I have a very high stress/demand job. People need to be in touch with me almost 24/7. Even with this, I have never felt the need to be so connected that all my devices are actively on email alert so to speak. I get my email from my desktop using gmail web interface and have not missed a job/call yet.

lyndonjohn

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
I'm using Outlook app because of its file attachment features. So far, it has served me well and last update made the app a lot snappier.

hot_guitar

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I use Outlook for work, but also really enjoy Spark and Airmail. Airmail is great because it works well with its Mac OSX cousin and has a ton of options. Spark is cool because of the way it categorizes your inbox.

tnt4

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site
I like the stock mail app, but it REALLY needs an easier way to attach photos. That's my #1 and really only complaint about it for my usage.

melvster

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
mailbox actually made email enjoyable for me. since it's demise, i tried virtually everything before discovering airmail-- which i like even better than mailbox. it has a clean and elegant interface, it's highly customizable, it directly interfaces with evernote, fantastical, 2do, trello, and many more apps, and it has a great desktop client as well. ipad support is all it's missing, and it's allegedly in the next update. can't wait...

aces99

Dec 22, 2015
Visit site
I have been using the stock email app with hotmail and is has always worked great for me. I know a lot of people that use Gmail as well. I guess it all comes down to preference.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711