Have I been blocked?

I

iMore Question

My friend was last online at 10.26 this morning, I messaged her at 10.54 this morning,over two hours ago, but my message reads as showing only one grey tick, meaning that it has been sent but not been delivered.

According to the WhatsApp FAQ:

'There are a couple of indicators that you may be blocked:

'You can no longer see a contact's last seen or online in the chat window...
You do not see updates to a contact's profile picture.
Any messages sent to a contact who has blocked you will always show one check mark (message sent), and never show a second check mark (message delivered). For more information on these check marks, read this article.
Any calls you attempt to place will not go through.
If you see all of the above indicators for a contact, this could mean that the person is blocking you. However, there are other possibilities. We have made this intentionally ambiguous in order to protect your privacy when you block someone. Thus, we cannot tell you if you are being blocked by someone else.'

I can see her 'last seen at' and have seen her 'online' since our previous conversation on Friday. It's the line in the FAQ that says '...there are other possibities. We have made this intentionally ambiguous...Thus, we cannot tell you if you are being blocked', that has got me worried.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Why not take a couple deep breaths, and wait for her to contact you. If it's meant to be it will be! Do you have reason to believe she may be blocking you? Did you say or do something that might have offended her? Sometimes the line between being real friendly and stalking someone can be a thin one. Just give it some time. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox