How do you automatically save downloaded PDF files in iBooks?
I downloaded a PDF file and i cannot find its location in my iPad. It's not even in my iBooks. Do I need to manually save the downloaded files to iBooks? If yes, how? Thank you..
- 03-28-2016, 10:15 AM #2
- 4,336 Posts
Re: How do you automatically save downloaded PDF files in iBooks?
You'll have to manually download it to iBooks. Once you open the file, there's a box with an arrow in the bottom left corner. Select that and choose iBooks. Some pages may show an "open in" at the top of the page, but you can click that and select iBooks as well.
- By paramaribo in forum Apple WatchReplies: 3Last Post: 04-02-2016, 05:08 AM
- By MrMars in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 03-29-2016, 12:58 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2016, 10:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-27-2016, 06:19 PM
- By garyadcock in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 03-27-2016, 05:19 PM