Volume is up but phone doesn't ring. Why?
Phone does not tiring or chime to notify.
I have checked settings and can't find what I did or need to do to make ringer work.
This is a new phone and it did ring at the beginning.
- 03-26-2016, 09:53 AM #2
- 03-26-2016, 10:04 AM #3iMore Nanite
- 6 Posts
Re: Volume is up but phone doesn't ring. Why?
Well i think theres a problem with the default ringer. I changed the ringer song and it, Fortunately worked. Maybe if you choose a different ringer sound it may work for you as well. Otherwise, try restarting the phone, fuly closing the volume and then make it higher to maximum.
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-03-2016, 11:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 3Last Post: 03-28-2016, 05:45 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2016, 04:16 PM
- By vince993s in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2016, 08:43 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2016, 07:17 AM