Why is iBooks taking up 10 GB with no books?
iOS 9 but have not upgraded to 9.3 as it disconnects from Internet every time I try. I do not even use iBooks and my storage shows iBooks is using 10 GB! I made sure no books were installed and did a restart of the iPad but no change...
- 03-26-2016, 09:06 AM #2
- 03-26-2016, 11:26 AM #3
- 04-03-2016, 04:30 PM #4iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Why is iBooks taking up 10 GB with no books?
The latest MacOS update also includes a new version of iBooks that allows sharing all your ePubs, PDF's and other iBooks content to sync with iCloud. If you use IOS 9.3 you can access your entire iBooks collection via the cloud, but if your collections is rather large (eg 10 GB), than it takes also this amount of storage from your iCloud space. For me it works fine, because I had copied my collection of ePubs on an iCloud Drive folder, and now I can remove this folder and use the iBooks own synchronization function..
- 04-03-2016, 11:07 PM #5
- By HinoMusouka in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 23Last Post: 09-17-2016, 03:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 3Last Post: 03-28-2016, 05:45 AM
- By vince993s in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2016, 08:43 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2016, 07:17 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2016, 06:48 AM