Windows 10 and Fusion 8 and MAC
I have installed Windows 10 with Fusion 8 on my MAC.
How can I activate the right mouse click to allow the "usual" windows functions?
- 03-26-2016, 06:48 AM #2
- 4,110 Posts
Re: Windows 10 and Fusion 8 and MAC
Welcome to iMore!
Unlike OS X, most other operating systems require the use of multibutton mice. Most Mac users know you can ctrl-click to simulate a right click, and you can do that in Fusion as well. But if you actually want to ctrl-click select multiple items in Explorer?
In Fusion’s Preferences, go to the Keyboard & Mouse tab, Mouse Shortcuts. Uncheck the secondary button shortcut (or map it to something else) – now you can ctrl-click.
If you still need to right click and don’t want to remap to a different shortcut, there may be other options. For laptop users, you can enable two-finger right clicks in System Preferences > Keyboard & Mouse > Trackpad. If you have a Mighty Mouse, you can enable right click in System Preferences > Keyboard & Mouse > Mouse. OS X has always supported multibutton mice, you can always plug in your favorite multibutton mouse.
- By douceur1010 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2016, 05:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2016, 05:15 AM
- By nics_007 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2016, 02:52 AM
- By kcjk88 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2016, 07:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-25-2016, 04:34 PM