Apple Care Question, can I please get some help?

I

iMore Question

AppleCare Question

I had a question about AppleCare and selling my IPad. I got the Mini 4 the other day along with the AppleCare for 2 years. If I sell my IPad, how does AppleCare get transferred? I got it from BestBuy but I don't believe they would refund me for the AppleCare protection, only the tablet. If I did sell it, what would be a good selling price for it? It's a 64 GB model, has everything plus the AppleCare.

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: AppleCare Question

The AppleCare rolls with the device is number. As far as a selling price i would see what the devices are going for on various outlets in your city. It really varies where you live.

anon(7808135)

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site

My thoughts too. If it was just "the other day" then return it

Well, I'm the one who asked the question to start off but I didn't want to take it back if I couldn't get a refund on the AppleCare. I finally found what I was looking for last night and I guess you can get AppleCare refunded in full within 30 days from the purchase. You have to go through Apple which is sounded rather confusing.

anon(7808135)

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site

Cool - glad you got it worked out!

Welp, I returned it this morning and the process was smooth and quick! They were able to refund me the AppleCare which I was rather surprised that they could even do that. I can say it was a fun test run but I'm wrapped with Google and Android is my preference for now. Thanks for the help and you can close this post if you'd like too! :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2