How can I hide built in apps on my iPhone ?
On the old software you could hide unwanted Apple stock apps but since the upgrade I can't figure out how to do it
- 03-23-2016, 02:03 PM #2
- 03-23-2016, 03:14 PM #3
- 03-23-2016, 03:14 PM #4iMore Specialist
- 1,347 Posts
Re: How can I hide built in apps on my iPhone ?
Welcome to iMore!
Looks like they patched that little glitch because I can no longer do it on 9.3 either.
You can try using the Restrictions feature instead, but not all of the default apps are on the Restrictions list (like the watch app for example).
- By TashiMarinay in forum iPhone SEReplies: 24Last Post: 05-28-2016, 02:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-23-2016, 10:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-23-2016, 01:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2016, 12:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2016, 12:36 PM