3D touch on "Settings" icon - can I choose what to I want to Pop Up?

bercut

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
3D touch on Settings is nice idea - but I don't need wifi, bluetooth or battery choice to pop up. I want Cellular Settings (I always switch between 2G 3G Networks) and I really don't know what other two or three menus I want, maybe nothing except Cellular Data.

I'm asking this question knowing our "Apple" but I have a desperate hope that there is a way to choose what I want on that Pop Up.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

No. It would be nice if we could choose. Just like on the control center.
You could use Launcher in the Notification Center.
8a32c328dab6bab118c485647c1c3809.jpg

bercut

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
never knew about this app =))) I got it and I got "GO launcher" as well. Will use both =)
thnx a lot.

Lets hope apple will let us to personalize how 3D touch works at some point of time.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
never knew about this app =))) I got it and I got "GO launcher" as well. Will use both =)
thnx a lot.

Lets hope apple will let us to personalize how 3D touch works at some point of time.

As with any new technology, it needs time to grow. Hopefully we will be able to choose what we want to pop up in 3D Touch.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

This screenshot might just convince me to finally download Launcher

Thing is, if it doesn't save time, there's no point in adding a widget. I already deleted a few. I had about 10 more than this.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: 3D touch on "Settings" icon - can I choose what to I want to Pop Up?

Thing is, if it doesn't save time, there's no point in adding a widget. I already deleted a few. I had about 10 more than this.

Wow, that's a lot of widgets!! I'm going to try it and see if it makes a difference. Thanks for the pic

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: 3D touch on "Settings" icon - can I choose what to I want to Pop Up?

Wow, that's a lot of widgets!! I'm going to try it and see if it makes a difference. Thanks for the pic

Some of mine may not be offered in the App. You would need the URL for it. Let me know if you need one.

Matra

Feb 1, 2016
Visit site
that's funny :redface:. I didn't know something like that existed. Thanks a lot for the screenshot :yes:

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl