my mac book air has been stolent
my macbook air has been stolen. It has all my passwords on it including my icloud information. The mac I am using now is outdated, I won´t be able to download the storage on this but I do want access to certain files and want to use them until I can get a new mac computer. What do I do? Is it possible to track my macbook which is in the hands of robbers?
- 03-07-2016, 02:55 PM #2
- By andrwstw in forum Apple WatchReplies: 8Last Post: 03-16-2016, 06:17 AM
- By iMore Question in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2016, 12:58 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2016, 03:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 03-07-2016, 06:19 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2016, 05:21 AM