Some of the pictures taken have become blurry. I know for sure when they were taken they were not blurry. New pictures are ok. I have powered off and back on but they are still blurry. Message says, " Unable to Share" "Error while preparing to share".
Unable to send to email or test. These pictures were taken out of the Country. I would hate to loose them. Any Ideas ?
- 03-07-2016, 03:19 PM #2
- 4,208 Posts
Re: How can I fix Blurry Pictures?
Welcome to iMore. The only way they could have gone blurry is if the files corrupted. Only way to know that is if you download them on to a computer and have a look at full size. This will allow you to better see if they have become corrupt. Also if you are having problems downloading them, that could certainly be a sign the some how they have corrupted.
- By donawalt in forum iCloudReplies: 2Last Post: 03-08-2016, 08:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-07-2016, 01:10 PM
- By muchospanish in forum iOS 9Replies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2016, 06:08 PM
- By Pattiseibel in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2016, 04:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad 2Replies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2016, 07:09 PM