Dropped my phone in water. its now telling me to connect to itunes. How can I restore it?
dropped my phone in water. Just got it to come back on and
the screen says connect to iTunes. How can I restore my phone or get it to work/
- 02-26-2016, 05:12 PM #2
- 7,756 Posts
Dropped my phone in water. its now telling me to connect to itunes. How can I...
Welcome to iMore! Your best bet is to shut it off and give it some time to dry. Unfortunately water and sensitive electronic devices don't play well together and there's a good chance your iPhone is bricked.
Definitely do not mess with it for now though. You'll only cause more damage.
- By atrsh in forum AccessoriesReplies: 11Last Post: 02-27-2016, 04:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2016, 06:35 PM
- By kalel715 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2016, 04:50 PM
- By johnniearchangel in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2016, 02:57 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2016, 02:12 PM