How do I add crop/bleed marks to a image?

bones467

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
How to add crop/bleed marks to a image

Hi I am getting married soon and have decided to design my own invites. I have used the app pixlemator to create the design and I'm happy! Iv sent the finish design to a print shop who have said it has to be in PDF form.

I sent them the PDF image and they said they advice I add crop/bleed marks, this is where I need your help....

How do I add these? Can I get a app? Im happy to start over but pixlemator does not support crop/bleed, any other ideas?

Thanks in advance

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: How to add crop/bleed marks to a image

Hi I am getting married soon and have decided to design my own invites. I have used the app pixlemator to create the design and I'm happy! Iv sent the finish design to a print shop who have said it has to be in PDF form.

I sent them the PDF image and they said they advice I add crop/bleed marks, this is where I need your help....

How do I add these? Can I get a app? Im happy to start over but pixlemator does not support crop/bleed, any other ideas?

Thanks in advance

Hello. This is ridiculous. If they are any kind of print shop, they can do it for you. All they need is a finished size to work with. I have been in the print industry for 40 years and would only mention this to a client if they had the capability to do it. Ask them to do it. Easiest way is in Adobe Illustrator.

bones467

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: How to add crop/bleed marks to a image

Thanks a lot for your help, Managed to solve it.... Won't be doing that mistake again!