trouble downloading itunes to my HP windows 7 laptop
it gets to a stage where it says I need to check my privileges.......I have no idea what its talking about...c.an anyone help please?
- 02-21-2016, 06:49 PM #2
- 4,117 Posts
Re: trouble downloading itunes to my HP windows 7 laptop
Adding administrative user privileges to a Windows 7 user account
You can log in using any account that has administrative privileges and add administrative privileges to any other account.
- Click Start , and then click Control Panel.
- Under User Accounts and Family Safety, click Add or remove user accounts.
If you are prompted for an Administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Click the name of the account you want to change.
- Click Change the account type.
- Select Administrator.
- Click Change Account Type.
The account type has been changed to Administrator.
- By Ethan McKinley1 in forum MacBook ProReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2016, 07:42 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2016, 01:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2016, 05:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2016, 03:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2016, 03:08 PM