how do I set different notification sounds for different accounts
I have both personal and work email accounts on my phone. How do I set a different notification for each account?
- 02-19-2016, 03:14 PM #2iMore Intermediate
- 122 Posts
Re: How do I set different notification sounds for different accounts?
You can go to the Settings app, then go to Notifications. Go down to Mail (if you are using the built-in mail application) and allow notifications. Then, it will show you each email account you have set up on your device. If you tap on one of them (Exchange for example), there is a Sounds option. Tap on that, and you can choose a sound that you like. Then, back out, and tap on the other email account (Gmail for example). You can change the sound for this account to anything else you like, which can be different from your other email account. Hope that helps!
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-19-2016, 04:11 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2016, 11:25 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2016, 10:42 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2016, 10:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2016, 09:38 AM