Photo is tagging with a wrong location
The pictures on my iphone's Photos is tagging pictures with a neighboring neighborhood instead of the correct one. Is there anyway to force photos to change a permeant tagging location?
- Best AnswerFeb 17 2016 | 6:07 pm EST
Pull up the maps app and then select the locations option to see if it can detect your current location. If it does, take a photo and then see if it is geotagged correctly.
- 02-17-2016, 06:07 PM #2
- By mgreen37212 in forum OS X El Capitan (10.11)Replies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2016, 05:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2016, 04:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2016, 02:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2016, 02:45 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2016, 12:00 PM