My new iphone has the wrong "me".
I changed carrier and brand of phone so no contacts were transferred. My new iphone has 'me' listed as my parents with my phone number. When I select it, I get my parents names, their home phone (my number is suddenly gone) and their street address. (How did this information get on my phone?) I select edit and change the info to the correctly indicate me and my number and hit "done". But then it still says "mom and dad" in the contacts list, nothing changes!! Someone please help, I am losing my mind.
- Best AnswerFeb 14 2016 | 7:52 pm EST
Welcome to iMore! Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and change My Info to the correct contact card.
- 02-14-2016, 07:52 PM #2
- By jianrong in forum iPhoneReplies: 37Last Post: 03-31-2016, 05:56 AM
- By Chouiyekh in forum MacBook ProReplies: 10Last Post: 02-19-2016, 04:41 PM
- By deniedsoul in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 02-16-2016, 01:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 02-14-2016, 07:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-14-2016, 06:56 PM