My phone is 1day old. In notifications everything is on. Phone and messages are on. Can you help
    02-09-2016 08:54 PM
  2. Sherry_B said: Best Answer

Welcome to iMore!

If the flash on your camera isn't working you should take it to an authorized Apple dealer/store and have them take it a look at it for you.

If you are referring to LED flashing light notifications in different colors depending on the notification (text msg, missed call, voice mail etc), iPhones do not have this feature. However, you can technically do something similar under General > Accessibility; scroll down till you see the Hearing heading and you'll see "LED Flash for Alerts". This uses the camera flash, so there's just the one color.
    Welcome to iMore!

If the flash on your camera isn't working you should take it to an authorized Apple dealer/store and have them take it a look at it for you.

If you are referring to LED flashing light notifications in different colors depending on the notification (text msg, missed call, voice mail etc), iPhones do not have this feature. However, you can technically do something similar under General > Accessibility; scroll down till you see the Hearing heading and you'll see "LED Flash for Alerts". This uses the camera flash, so there's just the one color.
    02-09-2016 09:53 PM
    Welcome to iMore!

Technically it's two colours
    02-10-2016 08:32 PM
    Hmm, I don't understand what is the problem
    02-11-2016 05:25 AM