(1)I have my LED lighting on but it doesn't work. How can I get it working?

I

iMore Question

(1)I have my LED lighting on but it doesn't work.

My phone is 1day old. In notifications everything is on. Phone and messages are on. Can you help

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Re: (1)I have my LED lighting on but it doesn't work.

Welcome to iMore!

If the flash on your camera isn't working you should take it to an authorized Apple dealer/store and have them take it a look at it for you.

If you are referring to LED flashing light notifications in different colors depending on the notification (text msg, missed call, voice mail etc), iPhones do not have this feature. However, you can technically do something similar under General > Accessibility; scroll down till you see the Hearing heading and you'll see "LED Flash for Alerts". This uses the camera flash, so there's just the one color.

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
Re: (1)I have my LED lighting on but it doesn't work.

Welcome to iMore!

If the flash on your camera isn't working you should take it to an authorized Apple dealer/store and have them take it a look at it for you.

If you are referring to LED flashing light notifications in different colors depending on the notification (text msg, missed call, voice mail etc), iPhones do not have this feature. However, you can technically do something similar under General > Accessibility; scroll down till you see the Hearing heading and you'll see "LED Flash for Alerts". This uses the camera flash, so there's just the one color.
Technically it's two colours ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711