- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Why are the photos so smooth?
Hello. Please, I've seen lots of photos, mostly it was the selfies. And I do not get one thing. How can be any photo so smoothed, noiseless, almost retouched ? It's HDR option? Or something else ? Or it makes the latest iPhones ? I add links of pics for examples. I I still have the good old iPhone 4S. So i dont know.
Links here -
2 - https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/12393679_911436202267686_169078496_n.jpg
3 - https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/12393985_1628417064071749_328370608_n.jpg (check especially under eye area)
4 - https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s640x640/e35/10890589_1722290754649981_1586332514_n.jpg
Another chick - https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/12142608_1235555256458124_745910637_n.jpg
I really like the finish effect. That's why I'm asking. Im looking for new iPhone and I want to know if they do this the latest iPhones automatically. Or its just apps (but I doubt that every person edit all pics (by FaceTune, Mira editor...)
Thanks for every advice.x
- Best AnswerFeb 09 2016 | 7:03 pm EST
- 02-09-2016, 07:03 PM #2
Re: Why are the photos so smooth?
- By HMWise08 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 16Last Post: 04-15-2016, 08:01 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-09-2016, 09:25 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2016, 09:17 AM
- By Bzow in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2016, 08:35 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2016, 08:30 AM