Hello all, I just replaced the home button and cable on an iPhone 6 last month actually the problem was home button was unresponsive only. Now fitting the new cable to the phone I found I couldn't get the phone to turn on and only disconnecting and reconnecting the battery after refitting the original cable but phone is still unresponsive. Right now, I am in Hawaii for 8 months. I repaired my phone when I was in New York. Few people here recommended me TCAWireless. What's your take on this place ? I am running out of ideas, any suggestions from you wise people?
- 02-09-2016, 12:51 AM #2
- 02-09-2016, 05:04 AM #3
- 7,834 Posts
Re: Mobile Repair
Since you've replaced your home button through a third party the Apple Store may not help you. I don't have any experience with TCAWireless but at this point your phone is unresponsive and you're in Hawaii, so your options are rather limited.
You can try contacting Apple Support to see what options they have for you.
- By RavenSword in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 77Last Post: 02-15-2016, 10:14 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-07-2016, 12:00 PM
- By brendan2511 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-07-2016, 08:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2016, 10:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2016, 04:57 PM