how to transfer images from iphone to macbook pro
need to transfer pics from my iphone to macbook
- 02-08-2016, 04:24 PM #2
- 38,470 Posts
Re: how to transfer images from iphone to macbook pro
1. Sync or transfer them via iTunes.
2. Enable iCloud Photo Library on both devices.
3. Enable Photostream on both devices.
4. Use AirDrop
5. Use a USB drive app
6. Upload the pics to a cloud service and then login to the cloud service via your MBP and download them.
- By bukkanaresh in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2016, 06:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2016, 06:02 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2016, 02:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2016, 01:56 PM
- By vipiHD in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2016, 12:40 PM