Facebook page removed based on bogus content copyright infringements reports, how do I get it back?

I

iMore Question

Facebook page removed based on bogus content copyright infringements reports

how to get it back?
www.facebook.com/we.quetta
we hold all the rights to this Facebook page and all the content that was posted in it.. it is the official page of our website which is www.quettaresults.com
how do I get it back , as the complaining party is a bogus party with fake email address, its some hater who wanted to take down page .. we received warnings too before take down and we replied to all of them , explained them as best as we could but they ignored it and then took down of our .. we have invested a lot in that Facebook page its URL is distributed in many of our affiliating parties who provides different services. you know how serious it is.. all of us are out of options, we have filled every form we found, emailed to ip@fb.com many times with their no response.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Facebook page removed based on bogus content copyright infringements reports

Welcome to iMore! I doubt there's anything anyone here can do or offer as help. Facebook is difficult to deal with. Their user support is laughable. It's extremely difficult to get anything done with them without a lawyer. As much trouble as it may be, I would just start over from scratch. Make whatever changes neccessary to keep it from happening again.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: Facebook page removed based on bogus content copyright infringements reports

Welcome to iMore! As @Ledsteplin stated, there really isn't anything we can do here on iMore to help you. If you feel that you've suffered damages as a result of incompetence on the part of Facebook you should consider seeking legal representation.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW