My phone lost service the second day I was at my cousins house out of town. I have only gotten service back about six times after this but it never lasts more then two hours before I lose it again.
    02-06-2016 08:07 PM
    Welcome to iMore! Try going to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Then go to Settings > General > About, then wait a few seconds and see if a carrier update pops up for you to install. If that doesn't work you may want to try to restore your device.
    If all else fails contact Apple Support or bring your device into an Apple Store.
    02-06-2016 08:15 PM
    Welcome to iMore! Try going to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Then go to Settings > General > About, then wait a few seconds and see if a carrier update pops up for you to install. If that doesn't work you may want to try to restore your device.
    If all else fails contact Apple Support or bring your device into an Apple Store.
    Make sure you know your WiFi passwords before reseting your network settings. That will wipe out all saved WiFi networks
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    02-06-2016 08:20 PM