Apple Pay no longer at Harris-Teeter?
This is probably old news to most of you, but I just found out today. I went to my local Harris Teeter, which I haven't been there in a while, and found out they do not accept Apple Pay anymore. I wonder if this is just local or nationwide. They told me there were too many scams going on including the ones they had in that store. Anybody else heard anything?
- 02-06-2016, 06:51 PM #2
- 02-06-2016, 06:55 PM #3
- 02-06-2016, 07:04 PM #4
- 02-06-2016, 07:08 PM #5
Re: Apple Pay no longer at Harris-Teeter?
I am concerned as to how Apple Pay can be scammed. I guess that anything is possible, but it seems that a token system would be secure..
BTW, Spencer, NC is home to the next Super Bowl champions. 😀 Go Panthers!!!🏈🏈
- 02-06-2016, 08:25 PM #7
- 02-07-2016, 02:30 PM #8
- 02-08-2016, 09:29 AM #9
- 02-08-2016, 01:26 PM #10
- 02-08-2016, 04:17 PM #12
- 02-08-2016, 04:47 PM #13
- 02-08-2016, 04:58 PM #14
- By eyecrispy in forum Apple Watch AccessoriesReplies: 8Last Post: 02-08-2016, 09:42 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Mac MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 02-07-2016, 09:14 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 02-06-2016, 12:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 1Last Post: 02-06-2016, 11:34 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2016, 10:30 AM