Apple Pay no longer at Harris-Teeter?

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
This is probably old news to most of you, but I just found out today. I went to my local Harris Teeter, which I haven't been there in a while, and found out they do not accept Apple Pay anymore. I wonder if this is just local or nationwide. They told me there were too many scams going on including the ones they had in that store. Anybody else heard anything?

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I am concerned as to how Apple Pay can be scammed. I guess that anything is possible, but it seems that a token system would be secure..
BTW, Spencer, NC is home to the next Super Bowl champions. 😀 Go Panthers!!!🏈🏈

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Mine has two self checkout lanes that have Apple Pay support. I go to the supermarket on Sundays so I will check tomorrow to see if they are still working.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
i am concerned as to how apple pay can be scammed. I guess that anything is possible, but it seems that a token system would be secure..
Btw, spencer, nc is home to the next super bowl champions. �� go panthers!!!����

LOL....Go BRONCOS!!!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I am concerned as to how Apple Pay can be scammed. I guess that anything is possible, but it seems that a token system would be secure..
BTW, Spencer, NC is home to the next Super Bowl champions. �� Go Panthers!!!����

ConGrats to the SuperBowl Champion BRONCOS....SMILE

larbar

May 11, 2018
Visit site
What is wrong with Harris Teeter’s archaic uniformed BS??! Get with the program, Applepay and tokenized easy quick payment is the future. Do they need to hire more competent people from the dozens of grocers that use Applepay with ease? Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, Fresh Market, Food Lion....Cmon
I don’t want my credit card number out there only to have it compromised every few months. Applepay saves me from this headache

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234