- 02-04-2016, 12:32 PM #2
- 02-05-2016, 03:10 AM #3
- 02-05-2016, 05:04 AM #4
- 02-05-2016, 09:00 AM #5
- 02-05-2016, 09:40 AM #6
- 02-06-2016, 07:28 AM #7iMore Newbie
- 31 Posts
Re: What is the easiest to use smart phone Samsung, iPhone, etc?
My very first touch screen smartphone was iPhone 3Gs, i liked it a lot because I was using it only for daily usage like you mentioned. One day I decided that I want to change to Android phones because I like the customisations and how advanced it can be (but also troublesome at the same time). But after 5 years of using the so called advanced Android phones, I am now back to the simpler iPhone 6s (iOS9 is so much more matured that iOS version on 3Gs back then). No longer wanting complicated stuff and no longer obsessed with customisations. So if you have the budget, I suggest iPhone.
- By tnt4 in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 15Last Post: 03-14-2016, 03:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2016, 09:11 AM
- By ipooed in forum iOS 9Replies: 7Last Post: 02-04-2016, 05:43 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2016, 10:51 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2016, 09:51 AM