What is the easiest to use smart phone Samsung, iPhone, etc?

ronfargo

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
What is the easiest to use smart phone Samsung, Iphone, etc

I am dumber than a 6 year old. I only need to make calls, send texts, send emails, and use the internet. My needs are very basic along with my skills.
Please email your thoughts and opinions.
Thanks
Ron

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: What is the easiest to use smart phone Samsung, Iphone, etc

From setup to usage day to day - iPhone.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: What is the easiest to use smart phone Samsung, Iphone, etc

An iPhone, by a long shot. I'm not just saying that because I'm biased toward Apple. It's true.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
From the usage pattern you describe, I think they're both equally easy to use. Now, the one that will require much less tending to ensure that it's behaving well...that crown goes to the iPhone.

Shyuan

May 15, 2015
Visit site
My very first touch screen smartphone was iPhone 3Gs, i liked it a lot because I was using it only for daily usage like you mentioned. One day I decided that I want to change to Android phones because I like the customisations and how advanced it can be (but also troublesome at the same time). But after 5 years of using the so called advanced Android phones, I am now back to the simpler iPhone 6s (iOS9 is so much more matured that iOS version on 3Gs back then). No longer wanting complicated stuff and no longer obsessed with customisations. So if you have the budget, I suggest iPhone. :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner