Why do I keep getting same error message when I make entry to Ical?
Why am I getting an error message on Ical that says "The event “ON CALL” was rejected by “iCloud” because it already exists." i receive this message for every entry (not just on call) I make to the calendar. There is a little triangle with an ! in it by the list of ICloud calendars. Why did this just start? Have had my IMac for years.
- 02-03-2016, 05:10 PM #2
- 38,524 Posts
Re: Why do I keep getting same error message when I make entry to Ical?
I do not know and have never experienced anything like that. I can only assume there's a problem on Apple's end, probably a syncing issue, and they're trying to get it resolved. Give it time to see if the problem clears itself.
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-04-2016, 03:39 AM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2016, 05:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 3Last Post: 02-03-2016, 04:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2016, 04:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2016, 03:17 PM