Family Sharing, when do you think it'll be allowed across different countries?

I

iMore Question

Family Sharing

When will Apple Allow Family Sharing across different Countries!

I?ve owned an Iphone a long time and lived in Canada, now I live in Europe.
Now my Wife has an Iphone also, and we can~t use family sharing, cause she?s using a different country store. This is a Dumb problem that should be fixed.

Especially here in Europe, where theres a different store for each country.... That would be like, having a different store for each USA state. Duh Apple fix this.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: Family Sharing

Welcome to iMore. I think your asking a lot here. I'm pretty sure Apple has done this due to regulations dictated by each country. Each country will have different rating for apps, movies and such. Just my thoughts on the subject, but I think this has nothing to do with Apple, more with regulations for each country they are in.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

Welcome to iMore. I think your asking a lot here. I'm pretty sure Apple has done this due to regulations dictated by each country. Each country will have different rating for apps, movies and such. Just my thoughts on the subject, but I think this has nothing to do with Apple, more with regulations for each country they are in.

Well said. There's definitely a difference between two different countries and two different states. Outside of the majority of Europe sharing the euro and the ECB, they're governed completely separately. Although individual states have state-level governments they all share a central governing body.

applemaximus

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I would love that.
But another thing that would make me happy is if they "added" 5Gb of iCloud storage per new device you buy.

I have an iPhone6 64Gb, and an iPadAir 128Gb. There is just no way that 5Gb is anywhere near enough to do anything on either device, let alone both together.
So I have two seperate iCloud accounts for partial back ups of essential apps.
And no way to simply share between them.

It is a convoluted mess of extra accounts, loss of the new notes.

It's just messy and not nice.

Yeah I could pay for more iCloud data, but it's way too expensive compared to other services.
And you get less then other services deliver.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR